This section provides links to a range of resources that have been produced through our research and consulting activities. It currently contains on-going research and published projects, additional publications, conference papers and presentations. All of our content is licensed under a range of Creative Commons licenses and can be freely shared and distributed for non-commercial purposes.
- “One of the highlights of our research programme of 2014 was the opportunity to spend a day at the Stichelton Dairy…” http://t.co/pUTXuYlWry
- “An empirical scientist that gives both his raw materials and history the respect they deserve…” #businessatelier http://t.co/pUTXuYlWry
- “We can see this most easily by considering just who it is the smart city is intended for…” #smartcities http://t.co/dre47KfraW
- “Things began to change four years ago, when residents organised a guerilla gardening group to green the streets…” http://t.co/coUrPXQ6M4
- "Modern architecture, like modern art and music, can and should challenge the aesthetics of its age." #architecture http://t.co/5Jnb2ls8YV
- “Applications of machine learning are very broad, with the potential to improve performance in nearly any activity…” http://t.co/77nf9ei4Y4