This concept paper outlines a creative framework for questioning the hierarchy of values that are associated with the cultural opposition, ‘expert’ and ‘amateur’. The creative framework is set up as a parameter for exploring how the work of art in alliance with the work of thought can appropriate what is problematic or contested in material and discursive practices, which give rise to a stable, coherent and rational individual; the embodiment of an expertise who desires to be right.
- “One of the highlights of our research programme of 2014 was the opportunity to spend a day at the Stichelton Dairy…” http://t.co/pUTXuYlWry
- “An empirical scientist that gives both his raw materials and history the respect they deserve…” #businessatelier http://t.co/pUTXuYlWry
- “We can see this most easily by considering just who it is the smart city is intended for…” #smartcities http://t.co/dre47KfraW
- “Things began to change four years ago, when residents organised a guerilla gardening group to green the streets…” http://t.co/coUrPXQ6M4
- "Modern architecture, like modern art and music, can and should challenge the aesthetics of its age." #architecture http://t.co/5Jnb2ls8YV
- “Applications of machine learning are very broad, with the potential to improve performance in nearly any activity…” http://t.co/77nf9ei4Y4